Location: Madrid & Vigo (University of Vigo)
- Experience real campus life at a prestigious Spanish University
- Learn the basis of Spanish, the second most spoken language in the world
- Soccer trainings with Spanish La Liga Club: RC Celta de Vigo
- Target age: 14 – 17 years old
- Shared residence accommodation, 2 students per room: 4 nights in Madrid and 9 nights in Vigo
- All activities and trips (Madrid, Santiago de Compostela, Portugal, seaside, etc)
- Visits to the Santiago Bernebau (Real Madrid Stadium) and Balaldos (RC Celta Stadium)
- 5 days of soccer training delivered by RC Celta de Vigo
- 5 days of Spanish language and culture classes at the University of Vigo (2 hours / day)
- 3 meals per day + a snack during the trainings
- Evening events to watch FIFA World Cup games
- 24/7 supervision by the qualified staff and counsellors
- Study and training materials
- A round trip airport transfer, transfers from Madrid to Vigo and back, transfers to all the trips
- Medical and accident insurance
The students arrive to Madrid, spend two days there and then travel to Vigo. They will return to Madrid for the last two days of the program.
Madrid, the capital of Spain, is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. The students will visit all its touristic spots, Santiago Bernabeu stadium included.
Vigo is a medium size, safe academic city located at the north of Spain, at the Atlantic Ocean, famous for its beautiful forests and beaches, excellent food and friendly people.
- Two short trips to the seaside
- One day trip during the weekend: to Santiago de Composetela (oldtown recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage) and Euro City (located between Spain and Portugal)
- Visit to the university campus in Madrid, Vigo, and Santiago de Compostela
- Cultural activities organized by professional leisure time animators
- Soccer trainings participants will receive a gift from RC Celta the team's uniform and a visit to Celta's stadium
Participants will stay in student residence both in Madrid and in Vigo.
Boys and girls will be separated in the residence.
Residence facilities include cafeteria, library, gym, WIFI and laundry.